starter soup brunch
- 2, 24.28 oz bottles Tomato Puree (Passata)
- 1, 750 bottle of Vodka
- 4 each fresh jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
- 3 tbsp fresh horseradish, grated
- 1 bunch cilantro, divided
- 8 each limes, juiced
- 2 tbsp celery seeds
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp hot sauce
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp freshly ground black pepper
- sea salt
- celery sticks
- green olives
- In a large pitcher, combine Tomato Puree (Passata), vodka, beer, jalapenos, horseradish, 2 tablespoons cilantro leaves, lime juice, celery seeds, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, soy sauce and black pepper.
- Stir ingredients to combine and muddle the mixture; Add water to thin to desired consistency. Strain if desired.
- To serve, wet rim of serving glass and dip in sea salt.
Garnish serving glass with celery stick, whole
cilantro sprig and olives.